Managing Cancer Treatment Side Effects
- When: Wednesday, January 25, 2012, 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Where: Bethlehem Town Hall, Delmar
- Cost: Free
- Age limit: All ages
- Categories: Lectures
Due to circumstances beyond anyone’s control, Dr. Stram was unable to be present at To Life!’s First Annual Women’s Health Conference on December 6. He extends his deepest apologies, and would still like to share this timely information with the community.
His lecture, “Integrative Cancer Care: Managing Treatment Side Effects & Improving Outcomes with Complementary Therapies” has been rescheduled to take place on:
Wednesday, January 25 - 1:30 - 2:30PM
Bethlehem Town Hall Auditorium
Q&A: 2:30 – 3:30pm
Please call (518) 689-2244 Ext. 4 by January 20.
Thank you, and we hope to see you there!
In this presentation, you will learn:
* How proactively to reduce stress and improve immune function:
* Learn the role of and judicious use of antioxidant and immunosupportive foods and supplements during and after treatment;
* Discover how to see food as an enjoyable fuel, as well as medicine in the anti-inflammatory diet approach;
* Understand the body's own innate healing power;
* Learn how complementary therapies such as acupuncture, guided visualization, meditation, reiki, healing touch and massage will help augment treatment effectiveness and reduce side effects;
* Finally, you will learn how this whole person approach to cancer will enhance recovery and improve therapies resulting in both a reduction in ill periods and more vibrant and frequent "well times."
www.cihh.net or visit us on Facebook