Consulting Alliance April Luncheon Program
- When: Friday, April 12, 2013, 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Where: Wolferts Roost Country Club, 120 Van Rensselaer Blvd., Menands, NY 12204
- Cost: $20 - $25
- Age limit: 18+
- Categories: Lectures
The program “Four Speakers and Their Must-Have Business Tools” features the following presentations:
* “Even If You’re On the Right Track You’ll Get Run Over If You Just Sit There: 3 Tools to Keep You Moving Ahead” by Judy Clements, president of Judi Clements Training & Development in Clifton Park, NY.
* “High Touch and High Tech: How to Build an Empire” by Dr. Tom Denham, founder of Careers In Transition, LLC, in Albany, NY.
* “Two Magic Tricks in Excel Anyone Can Perform” by James McGuinness, principal of James McGuinness & Associates, Inc., in Schenectady, NY.
* “Don’t Make Decisions in the Dark! Open a Goldmine of Demographic Data” by Robert Scardamalia, president of RLS Demographics, Inc., in Albany, NY.