MARIAVILLE One man died from an alleged drug overdose before the first beats were played at the Camp Bisco Music Festival, according to police reports.
State Police on Wednesday, July 11, were dispatched to the music festival at Indian Lookout Country Club in Mariaville for an unresponsive subject and found 29-year-old William P. Graumann deceased in his tent, according to police reports.
Graumann, of New Milford, NJ, arrived at the festival area on the evening of Tuesday, July 10, to assist setting up concession stands for the event kicking off Thursday, July 12, according to police.
Graumann allegedly had difficulty walking, slurred speech, and at unknown time fell into his tent and went to sleep, according to police. The following morning at 11 a.m., campers adjacent to the tent allegedly attempted to wake Graumann and found him to be unresponsive. State Police were then immediately notified.
Police allegedly discovered “numerous” Hydrocone and Xanex pills in Graumann’s tent, along with an undisclosed amount of marijuana.
Police investigation and an autopsy conducted at Ellis Hospital allegedly revealed no evidence of foul play, according to police, and the official cause of death was pending toxicology results.