Different Drummer’s Kitchen, located in Stuyvesant Plaza, is featuring a scaled down version of its cooking classes during Guilderland Restaurant Week. People will be able to eat a three-course meal and learn an overview of how each course was made.
continued “Often with our classes the price is comparable to going out to eat,” Weiser said. “Here, you are entertained and our chefs are wonderful and you will get the recipe.”
She said the food offered during Restaurant Week could be made by an average to beginning chef.
There will be two seatings each day during the week at Different Drummer’s Kitchen, with the first from 5:30 to 7 p.m. and another from 7:30 to 9 p.m. Each class will host 20 people and there will also be a drawing for a free cooking class.
For more information on classes offered at Different Drummer’s Kitchen visit its website at www.differentdrummerskitchen.com or call 459-7990.
Visit www.tasteofguilderland.com to view the special menus offered at participating restaurants, which include:
- Athos Restaurant at 1814 Western Ave.
- Barcelona Restaurant at 1192 Western Ave.
- Cider House Restaurant at Orchard Creek at 6700 Dunnsville Road in Altamont
- J|A Prep Kitchen at Crossgates Mall
- Mezza Notte Restaurant at 2026 Western Ave.
- Mio Vino Wine Bar and Bistro at 186 Main St. in Altamont
- Peaches Café at Stuyvesant Plaza
- Provence Restaurant at Stuyvesant Plaza
- Sage Bistro at 2050 Western Ave.
- Siver Hills located at Pinehaven Country Club at 1151 Siver Hills Road
- Tesoro Italian Restaurant at 2080 Western Ave.
- The Rustic Gourmet at 785 Delaware Ave. in Delmar