- If the goaltender catches an air ball or saves a shot, it's worth one point to his team. But if the goaltender rubs the spot on his body where the shot on goal bounces off of him, it's worth one point to the shooting team.
- Defending teams can earn one point if the other side misses three shots in a row without clearing the ball over the midcourt line.
- A team earns one point if someone from the other side either fouls a player or argues a call.
- Games are played until one team reaches three points. Matches are won once a team wins three games.
- If three minutes go by without any scoring, the referee can announce "boring," and the next point scored wins the game. If more time goes by without any scoring, the referee can announce "coma," and the game ends once the shooting team bounces the ball off the wall behind the basket.