- The maximum allowable density for the project is 210 units.
- There will be no exit or entrance from the project to Patricia Lane or Newman Road.
- There will be no exit or entrance for traffic through Westmere Elementary School.
- The occupants of 1700 Apartments shall able to enter or exit the project or the Price Chopper’s Johnston Road exit.
- The circular road serving as an entrance to the clubhouse shall be reconfigured to not fall within the 100-foot setback of homes along Joseph Terrace and Patricia Lane.
- The clubhouse and pool shall be “significantly buffered” to prevent noise to adjoining neighborhood, along with providing a visual screen.
- A 200-foot buffer above what a PUD zoning requires shall be implemented and there shall be no building or structure within the buffer.
- The Planning Board shall have a minimum of one public hearing on the final site plan and notify property owners from Church Road west to Johnston Road.
- The Planning Board is requested as part of their review to have the developer contact the state Department of Transportation regarding the timing of the light at Johnston Road and Western Avenue. (Increasing the time was suggested as a way to help the neighborhood turn onto Route 20.)
- Somewhere within the project there will be a CDTA Bus stop. (The state DOT has control over where it’s placed within the property.)
(Continued on Next Page)