Oft-referenced 10-year financial plan subject of words disagreement between supervisor candidates
In stepping up his campaign for Colonie town supervisor, Republican candidate Todd Drake has taken aim at his rival’s handling of town finances.
Guilderland will acquire private road through eminent domain after buses stop running
The Guilderland Central School District put the brakes on traveling down a private road to pick up children, which has spurred town officials to quickly make the road public.
After tough 2013, next year’s plan contains few cuts
"Good news" budget for 2014 touted by Bethlehem Supervisor John Clarkson. Others not so sure.
Village trustees cite increased fee in plans for departure
The Voorheesville Board of Trustees signaled their intention to leave the county Stormwater Coalition during a workshop meeting on Monday, Sept. 16, after the annual membership fee for the village was more than doubled to around $7,300.
Bethlehem United candidates holding public meetings to kick off campaigns
Bethlehem United candidates are kicking off the local election season by holding a series of community meetings around town.
Tough contract negotiations spur a review, bring allegations to light
Voorheesville officials are investigating what, if any, emergency medical service options it might have, as contract contentions are becoming the norm with its historic provider.
Drake, Mahan share thoughts on current state of affairs
Republican candidate for Colonie town supervisor Todd Drake has laid out a platform that chiefly targets the town’s finances and calls for an end to “one-party rule,” a scant few years after the GOP effectively exercised singular control of town government.
Meredith, Hyer, Ritz make tracks to general, while Zeoli out of running
Three winners have emerged from last night's primary for Bethlehem Superintendent of Highways.
GOP candidates fail to grab Independence or Conservative lines
Town Democrats secured all contested third-party ballot lines during the Primary Election on Tuesday, Sept. 10, according to unofficial election results.
Results of the 2013 Bethlehem primary races.
Results of 2013 primary races in the Town of Colonie.
Results of 2013 primary races in the Town of Guilderland.
Results of 2013 primary races in the Town of Coeymans.
Bethlehem board tackles worker vacation policy
A list of expected duties has now been established for the Town of Bethlehem’s incoming highway superintendent.
Bethlehem will open station on Saturdays at a cost of $600 per day
Bethlehem officials are reopening the town Compost Facility for several Saturdays this fall after receiving inquiries from residents.
- State Police arrest 59 protestors at Capitol
- Telephonic 'town hall' on economic development set for Feb. 28
- Watch the NYSOS14 address; Cuomo transcript and presentation
- [STORIFY] Cuomo's 2014 State of the State
- New Scotland 2014 Adopted Budget
- 2014 Albany County Executive Budget
- Storify: #NYSOS13
- Tonko joins Energy and Commerce committee
- [UPDATED 10/1] Sch'dy County debates exceeding tax cap
- (UPDATED 9/7) 46th Senate District forum blunder
- Bethlehem Debate: Town Clerk, Town Justice, Highway Superintendent
- Bethlehem: Town Board
- Bethlehem Debate: Supervisor
- Bethlehem Primary Debate Highway Superintendant
- Bethlehem Primarary Debate - Town Justice
- NY2A Capitol Rally
- Bethlehem Town Board debate--Part 2
- Bethlehem Town Board debate--Part 1
- Touring the 'trains to nowhere'
- Bethlehem State of the Town