- Flood Warning for Clinton County, New York
- Flood Warning issued June 01 at 11:50AM EDT until June 01 at 10:37PM EDT by NWS
- Effective: Monday, June 1, 2015 at 11:50 a.m.
- Expires: Monday, June 1, 2015 at 10:37 p.m.
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in New
East Branch Ausable River At Ausable Forks
The Flood Warning continues for
The East Branch Ausable River At Ausable Forks.
* until this evening...Or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 11:15 AM Monday the stage was 6.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 7.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage and crest near 7.7 feet by
this afternoon. The river will fall below flood stage by
* Impact...At 8.0 feet...Water will approach route 9N near Stickney
Bridge in Jay, and Stone House and Anthony River Roads. Minor
flooding can occur in Keene. Water begins to overflow onto Hulls
Falls Road, Route 73, and Route 9N near Marcy Field. High water
will impact interests at Alice Falls near Keeseville.