April 29, 2013
The Guilderland Chamber of Commerce will host its Annual Dinner, Wednesday, June 12, at Mallozzis Clubhouse at Western Turnpike Golf Course. The event will include a cocktail hour starting at 5:30 p.m. and dinner will follow.
More than 160 community business members and elected officials are estimated to attended the dinner, according to the Chamber. The event is open to anyone and tickets are $65 each, which can be purchased by contacting the Guilderland Chamber of Commerce at 456-6611 or visiting its website www.guilderlandchamber.com.
Town Beautification and Chamber Business awards will be handed out by members of the Chamber's Board, Town Supervisor Ken Runion and Altamont Mayor James Gaughan. The New Scotland Business Builders will present an award for a Voorheesville business this year, too. Elected officials will also offer congratulations to the winners.
The list of awardees this year include:
Town Beautification Award Winners
- Best Interior Renovation — Nosh Delicatessen
- Best Exterior Renovation — Café Calabria
- Worth a Detour — FIN your Fishmonger
- Best New Construction — Gade Farms
- Best Overall Renovation — Altamont Free Library in the Altamont Train Station Building
Chamber Business Award Winners
- Small Business Person of the Year — Jon Phillips, A Phillips Hardware
- Best Place to Work — Dr Janice Delehanty, DDS
- Award of Merit — Stuyvesant Plaza
- Chamber Champion — Steve Gonick, Adirondack Funds
New Scotland Business Builders Recognition Award
- Red Maple Land Service