Saratoga Senior Center
5 Williams Street, Saratoga Springs
Community Health and Awareness Fair
Tuesday May 3
9 a.m. to noon
Free and open to the public. Giveaways, raffles, take a chance on a kindle, gift cards and more.
• Meet with health care professionals
• Try the “Virtual Dementia Tour,” your window into their world
• Massages by Zuzia
• Aroma Touch Hand Therapy by Patty
• Fresh smoothie by Siobhan
• Blood pressure check
• Shingle shots by Walgreens
The event takes place at the Saratoga Senior Center, 5 Williams St., Saratoga Springs. Information: 584-1621 or www.saratogaseniorcenter.org.
Mondays at 10 a.m. sharp! Helmets and bikes required.
New day and time. Wednesdays at 11 a.m., join friends to reminisce about the “good old days.” Come on in, have a cup of joe and hang out.
Zumba is back. Wednesdays at 11 a.m. Come shake and shimmy with Emily. $10 for the month. Join the party.
Memories in the Making
A fine arts program for people with dementia. Become a Senior Center volunteer, and help someone with Alzheimer’s or dementia express emotions and reconnect with loved ones through art. Train on Tuesday, May 17, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Free and open to the public. Sign up.
Polish Art, History and Culture
Tuesday, May 10, at 1 p.m. Join Stan and Jan, share your stories and love of everything Polish. Free and open to public.
Art Sale and Show
Friday, May 20, 1 to 5 p.m. The Center’s talented members will display and sell their works of art. If you would like to be a vendor, see the front desk.
2016 one-day bus trips — must be able to travel independently.
• Mohonk Mountain House: June 22, music week; members $85, non-members $105
• Montreal: Sept. 28, members $31, non-members $51
• New York City: Dec. 7, members $34, non-members $54
Bus trips sponsored by Adirondack Trust Community Foundation.