An electrical fire broke out in the second story of a Selkirk home Sunday, Jan. 22. Photo by Tom Heffernan Sr./Special to the Spotlight
BETHLEHEM — The Selkirk Fire Department responded to a house fire at 564 South Albany Road Sunday, Jan. 22.
Selkirk Fire Chief William Asprion said the fire was contained to the second floor of the house, and that it started as an electrical fire. There were no injuries to the occupants or the firefighters.
Elsmere Fire Department, Albany County Paramedics and the Bethlehem Ambulance Service also responded to the fire.