COLONIE — The South Colonie Board of Education Athletic Hall of Fame Committee is accepting nomination for the Class of 2020 through Friday, Feb. 28.
Nominations are being accepting in the following categories:
• Athlete: An athlete may be eligible for nomination into the Colonie Central High School Athletic Hall of Fame seven years after that individual has graduated from Colonie Central High School.
• Team: A team may be eligible for nomination into the Colonie Central High School Athletic Hall of Fame 10 years following the noted accomplishment of that team.
• Coach: A Colonie Central High School coach may be eligible after being retired from coaching at least three years.
• Athletic Contributor: An eligible nominee for the athletic contributor category is an individual or group who has helped to develop and foster the growth of athletics in the Colonie Central High School athletic community. Any Colonie Central High School athlete, coach, community member or group who has had a significant impact on the athletic community may be eligible for nomination.
• Legacy: The legacy category is open to any individual, team or coach who participated in athletics prior to the consolidation of the South Colonie Central School District in 1953.
The nominations will be reviewed by the selection committee and the Hall of Fame Class of 2020 will be announced in June.
Nomination forms can be had on the South Colonie website or by contacting South Colonie Athletic Director Joe Guardino at 518-459-1220, ext. 1014.
This message is only visible to admins:
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.